DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Non-Disruptive Growth - Learning from Free-Range Chicken

You do not always need disruption to thrive. But you need creativity at all times to win. Treasured monopoly comes by becoming a category-king through pure open market system. The free-range chicken teaches us how to win by finding our paths in uncontested markets. I am speaking tomorrow and Non-Disruptive Growth is a component of it, and I will use my free-range chicken analogy to take it home.

In business, we can be like chickens. That means we can find new markets and opportunities that may not have to compete with the present ones. In other words, we can find virgin areas where we can operate as monopolies because we have pioneered them. When such happens, you are not disrupting anyone even though you are growing revenue. It means that you do not need any disruption to grow your business. All you need is to find a market with needs but yet latent. Just like chickens, you do not have to compete with dogs and cats for the attentions of the owners. You leave the competition and create your own growth model, away from others.

Uploaded files: