DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Now that age is on your side, don't waste it.

Young people, time moves whether you're having fun or making sacrifices.

As a student studying agricultural economics in the university, a very good friend of mine, Fajoye Ayodeji(one time sug president) would always say to me "Adeleke, let us remain a beacon of hope, showing our university community and many others that we had value and the world awaited what we could offer."

I remember I used my time in the University to experiment, explore my many interests, learn leadership and build valuable skills.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

I did not use the 5years to flex only (you know what I mean). I was able to accumulate capacity, and capture a lot of values.

In my search to find meaning to life I discovered that to enjoy life we must accept that every stage of life need to center around work(learning, unlearning & relearning) and maximizing productivity.

I was speaking to a senior friend few weeks ago, he said: "Ade, despite my energy in my 20s, still don't know why it doesn't play out to be good at the moment(at 35)... Maybe it wasn't channel on the right path(he added)."

I replied: "it will definitely still turn to be the best, just keep restrategizing and taking calculated actions. Before you know it, you are giving thanks that you put in the energy. Always keep hope alive sir."

A lot of people who are growing old today spend time reflecting on what they've achieved in the last decade when they suppose to be growing wise. For some this is a sad moment, and others, it's years they can look back on with pride.

Youg people, time moves whether you're having fun or making sacrifices but now that age is on your side. Don't waste it. Ire o!

Uploaded files: