DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Raising Some cash

Good day sir . I manage a young growing  software with Network infrastructure organisation. Currently i got a new client and they ask me to supply IT equipment which i did. I did not have the cash to get those equipment so i have to borrow money from relations to execute it.

My question ? Is there any organisations that one can borrow cash and pay them within  two weeks  . Just like 2M . Because i believe that we will have more business from them .

Quote from Guest on December 15, 2017, 3:31 am

Good day sir . I manage a young growing  software with Network infrastructure organisation. Currently i got a new client and they ask me to supply IT equipment which i did. I did not have the cash to get those equipment so i have to borrow money from relations to execute it.

My question ? Is there any organisations that one can borrow cash and pay them within  two weeks  . Just like 2M . Because i believe that we will have more business from them .

Albert

I think the community will be happy to assist here. The amount is not that much and should not be hard. How soon did the company promise to pay? That is the key element. Is they will pay within say a week of supply, this will be easier for you.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Thanks sir . I mentioned the amount and the period in my post . ie About N2m in two weeks . Though i have done  the first one with them but looking forward for another one.

There is another question i raised ,please check

Albert