DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Relax, You are Making Progress

RELAX, YOU ARE MAKING PROGRESS.

The world seems like it is falling upon you. Nothing seems to work. The job has not come. I do read it a lot “my career is in a mess”. I have these words today: do not be too hard on yourself. BELIEVE does not end when things are not working. The last I checked, PATIENCE has not been removed from the dictionary.

And if you look deeper, you are making progress. To get to that next level you dream, you must use the progress you have made ALREADY. Most times, our success was past tense and always forgotten because the next level has not come. How would you move to the next level when the already achieved progress has been discarded?

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

She made a 2.2, and the god is now 2.2. For her, she has not achieved anything. Nonsense. Every move in her career is dictated by that 2.2. Unless you see that 2.2 as progress, that next level would not come. Apparently, you need it for that next level.

Not a fan of Dino Melaye (Kogi Senator) but I was impressed on his attitude the day ABU Zaria confirmed he made 3rd class. The next day he wore academic gown to Senate floor. I was happy because for Dino, that 3rd class was progress. Call him names, he built on that and he has a life today. Do not be too hard on yourself – you are making progress.

Iyin has reacted to this post.
Iyin