DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

RHOC Alum Alexis Bellino Is Dating Shannon Beador's Ex John Janssen

It seems that the Real Housewives of Orange County stars have a knack for dating each other's exes. The latest example is Alexis Bellino, who was married to Jim Bellino from 2005 to 2018 and appeared on the show from season 5 to season 8. According to multiple sources, Alexis is now in a relationship with John Janssen, who was previously dating Shannon Beador.

Shannon and John started dating in July 2019, shortly after Shannon finalized her divorce from David Beador. They seemed to be very happy together and even celebrated their one-year anniversary with a romantic trip to Mexico. However, things took a turn for the worse in November 2020, when Shannon revealed that she and John had broken up.

Shannon did not give a specific reason for the split. She said that she was focusing on herself and her three daughters, Sophie, Stella and Adeline.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Meanwhile, Alexis and John reportedly met through mutual friends and hit it off right away. They have been dating for a few months now and are very serious about each other. They have even met each other's children and families.

Alexis has two sons, James and Melania, and a daughter, Mackenna, with Jim. John has three daughters, Abigail, Anna and Katelyn, with his ex-wife. Both Alexis and John are devout Christians and share similar values and beliefs.

Alexis has not commented publicly on her new relationship, but she has posted several photos of herself and John on her Instagram account. In one of them, she wrote: "Thank you for being my best friend in the whole world. I love you more than words can say."

John has also gushed about Alexis on his social media. In a recent post, he said: "You are the most amazing woman I have ever met. You make me laugh every day. You inspire me to be a better person. You are my soulmate."

It is unclear how Shannon feels about her ex dating her former co-star, but she has moved on as well. She is currently dating a man named Scott Perry, whom she met through a dating app. She has described him as "kind" and "funny" and said that they have a lot in common.

Shannon and Alexis were never close friends on RHOC, but they did have some drama in the past. In season 9, Shannon accused Alexis of being "fake" and "pretentious" and said that she did not fit in with the group. Alexis fired back by calling Shannon "judgmental" and "nasty" and said that she was jealous of her.

However, they seemed to bury the hatchet in season 10, when they both attended Tamra Judge's sex party. They hugged each other and exchanged pleasantries, indicating that they had moved on from their feud.

Will their new romantic situation reignite their old rivalry? Or will they be able to coexist peacefully? Only time will tell.

Uploaded files: