DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Supreme Court Goes Supreme in Zamfara State

The Supreme Court does one of those things that make many to continue to believe in Nigeria: yes, "the Supreme Court on Friday nullified the elections of all the candidates of the All Progressives Congress in Zamfara State in the 2019 general elections." I don't really care who wins - they are all the same players in different teams; I am just happy that the court can look at facts and make calls in ways that even ruling parties may feel heat. Do not give up on Nigeria – we have got some really bold gentlemen of the law in this nation. Hold da peace – I understand that both male and female are called “gentlemen” in the law school!

The Supreme Court on Friday nullified the elections of all the candidates of the All Progressives Congress in Zamfara State in the 2019 general elections.

Delivering a unanimous judgment of the five-man panel led by the Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Tanko Muhammad, the apex court declared the first runners-up in the 2019 general elections in the state as the winners of all the posts earlier declared to have been won by the APC and its candidates.