DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Fearless Emir

Buhari Plunged Nigeria’s Economy into Crisis, Opened It Up to Sycophants – Sanusi, ex-Emir of Kano

Sanusi is truly fearless: “The last eight years, Nigeria led a false life, the government borrowed from within and without. About N30 trillion was borrowed from the Central Bank. All the revenue the country generated in the last few years couldn’t service debt. Debt service exceeded 100 percent. The government borrowed to service debts. No country can grow this way. The time will come when one cannot borrow anymore. Additionally, there will be nothing to pay debts."

Indeed, if you cannot run your business that way. If you cannot run your personal economy that way. But agree that it is good for the country, search your allegiance. You borrow to share Tradermoni, Farmermoni, etc - and then borrow to pay it back. Then when no one could give you money, you ask a stupid central bank governor to print more Naira.

He prints and magically inflation takes over the land, making millions poorer and wiping the value of pensions, savings and retirements. O di egwu [very mystical indeed]!

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Comment on Feed

Comment 1: Incredibly, the National Assembly in the Name of 'party supremacy' enabled it all. Never even brought it's statutory oversight to the CBN.
How do people destroy a whole nation and sleep well at night. That's the question I keep asking myself

My Response: Yes, the last National Assembly was really poor; no oversight. You spend money, then come and seek approval for the money you HAD spent. Truly unfortunate.