DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The First Bank's Otedola Era

Femi Otedola has emerged a key shareholder of First Bank Holdings, the holding firm of First Bank Nigeria, after acquiring a 5.07% equity stake:“that Mr Otedola Olufemi Peter and his nominee, Calvados Global Services Limited have acquired a total of 1,818, 551,625 units of shares from the Company’s issued share capital of 35,895,292791. Based on the foregoing, the equity stake of Mr Otedola Olufemi Peter and his nominee in the company is now 5.07%”.

First Bank is a prime target due to its history but over the next five years, assets will exchange hands in Nigeria. I am hoping that dews will fall in Nigeria from June 2023 and a nation will begin to rise again. More deals will happen. The news of kidnapping NYSC members today stresses me because I see no reason why these graduates should be exposed to these risks in places where soldiers are not even safe!

Pause NYSC until the land is safe! Meanwhile, congrats Otedola. Please let us keep and preserve the First.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Uploaded files: