DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The G7 Headmaster

You may not like his style but you cannot miss who is the headmaster of the world. In primary school, we all did this in Nigeria: surround the teacher, patiently wait for him or her to look into your graded homework. Yes, he did not add the score well; he missed one question; etc.

Here, Germany came with auto; Japan with steel; Canada with aluminum tariff; etc: The headmaster smiles. Donald Trump, the American, on the theatre of making world leaders look like primary school kids.

Class Prefect: Class stand, greet.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Class: Good afternoon, Mr Trump.

Mr. Trump (to Class): Keep standing. I have a meeting in Singapore in few days and have to depart soon. What do you want in few sentences?

Class (all talking at the same time): That tariff, you know… that tariff…we need exemption…

Do not see Trump; see MIT, Google, Intel, Johns Hopkins, Walmart, NYSE, The Americans  & their ingenuities, etc. Those are the reasons why Trump was seated while the leaders were asking for his 10 seconds!

Learn more here [CNN has the photo]

Trump is overplaying his leverage or shall I say his supposed leverage. Other nations will soon realign and forge stronger relationships leaving the US behind. I salute the courage of Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau, he won't be bullied by a thin skinned fragile egomaniac who knows how to dish insults but can't take one.

China is the ultimate benefactor of all these. Countries will begin to gravitate there and they will soon emerge as the new Superpower overtaking the US. Pride always goes before a fall, it has always and will always be like that.