DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Main Reason For a Marriage Crash is Not Revealed on Social Media - Yul Edochie

Yul Edochie could be jailed for bigamy - Tekedia

Hello, everyone. Welcome, This is where I share my thoughts and opinions on various topics. Today, I want to talk about something that has been bothering me for a while. It's about the way some people handle their marital issues on social media.

You see, I have noticed that whenever a celebrity couple announces their divorce or separation, there is always a lot of speculation and gossip about what went wrong. Some people even go as far as digging up old photos and videos of the couple, looking for clues and evidence of infidelity, abuse, or other problems. They also make assumptions and judgments based on what they see or hear online, without knowing the full story.

But here's the thing: the main reason for a marriage crash is not revealed on social media. In fact, most of the time, it is not revealed at all. Why? Because it is a private matter between the couple and their families. It is not something that should be broadcasted to the whole world, especially not to strangers who have no business in their affairs.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

I know some people may argue that celebrities owe their fans an explanation, or that they have a responsibility to be role models for others. But I disagree. Celebrities are human beings too, and they have the right to keep some aspects of their lives private. They don't owe anyone anything, except themselves and their loved ones. They don't have to justify or explain their decisions to anyone, except those who are directly involved.

Besides, revealing the main reason for a marriage crash on social media can do more harm than good. It can expose the couple to more criticism and ridicule, or even worse, harassment and threats. It can also affect their children, who may be traumatized by seeing their parents' dirty laundry aired in public. It can also damage their reputation and career, as some people may lose respect or trust in them.

So, what's the point of revealing the main reason for a marriage crash on social media? To satisfy the curiosity of some nosy people? To gain sympathy or attention? To get revenge or hurt the other person? None of these reasons are worth it, in my opinion. They only make things worse for everyone involved.

That's why I admire and respect those celebrities who choose to keep their marital issues private. They show maturity and wisdom in handling their situation. They also show respect and love for themselves and their partners, even if they are no longer together. They also protect their children and their families from unnecessary drama and pain.

I'm not saying that celebrities should never talk about their marital issues on social media. Sometimes, it may be necessary or helpful to share some information or advice with their fans or followers. But they should do it in a respectful and discreet way, without revealing too much or bashing the other person. They should also do it only when they are ready and comfortable, not under pressure or coercion.

And as for us, the fans and followers, we should also respect their privacy and choices. We should not pry into their personal lives or spread rumors or lies about them. We should not judge them or blame them for their problems. We should not make fun of them or mock them for their failures. We should not harass them or threaten them for their decisions.

Instead, we should support them and wish them well. We should appreciate them for their talents and achievements, not for their personal lives. We should remember that they are human beings too, with feelings and emotions, with strengths and weaknesses, with hopes and dreams, with joys and sorrows.

We should remember that the main reason for a marriage crash is not revealed on social media - and it doesn't have to be.