DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

The Only Times I Ever Lied Was in The Court And Police Station - Burna Boy Opens up

Could there be any form of conflict between J. Cole & Burna Boy - Could  there be any form of conflict between J. Cole & Burna Boy - Tekedia Forum -  Tekedia

I'm a huge fan of Burna Boy, the Nigerian superstar who has been making waves in the global music scene. He's known for his Afro-fusion style, his outspoken lyrics, and his charismatic personality. But he's also been involved in some controversies, especially in his home country, where he has faced accusations of violence, fraud, and disrespect.

In a recent interview with a popular online magazine, Burna Boy opened up about some of the most controversial moments in his life and career. He revealed that he has lied only twice in his life, and both times were to save himself from trouble with the law.

The first time was when he was arrested in London for allegedly being part of a gang that stabbed someone to death. He said he was innocent, but he had to lie to the police and the court to avoid being deported to Nigeria. He said he spent 11 months in jail before he was cleared of the charges.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

The second time was when he was accused of masterminding a robbery attack on fellow musician Mr 2Kay at a hotel in Lagos. He said he had nothing to do with the incident, but he had to lie to the police again to avoid being arrested. He said he paid some money to settle the case out of court.

Burna Boy said he regrets lying in both situations, but he felt he had no choice. He said he has learned from his mistakes and he is now more careful about his actions and associations. He said he is focused on making good music and spreading positive vibes to his fans.

He also talked about his relationship with his girlfriend, British rapper Stefflon Don, his beef with fellow Nigerian artists Davido and Wizkid, his Grammy nomination, and his upcoming album. He said he is happy and grateful for all the opportunities and recognition he has received, and he hopes to keep growing and improving as an artist.

The interview was very candid and revealing, and it showed a different side of Burna Boy that many people don't know. I think he is a very talented and honest musician, and I admire him for being brave enough to share his story. What do you think of Burna Boy and his interview? Let me know in the comments below.