DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Update - The IGP Video "Real Video"

In the interest of balance, I have updated the note on Inspector General of Police with "the real" video [the "real video" is included]. Someone sent it. I have no clue if that fixes this. If anyone has one from the Force HQ, please share. Yet, even the "real" video is troubling. He could have just thrown the speech away and spoke from his heart. I suggest these lines for next time:

"Fellow citizens, we are honored to be in Kano, to celebrate a great moment in our country. Under my leadership as the IG of Police, we have been working hard to deepen and improve law enforcement by bringing communities and police together. This project we are commissioning is part of a plan which we are confident will redesign the Nigerian police for good. Let me thank the CP who supervised this project making sure it was completed on time. We also appreciate the support of His Excellency, the governor of Kano state. Of course, nothing would have happened without the support of the President who continues to challenge everyone to do all necessary to secure lives and properties in our nation. On this historic day in Kano, I make it clear that I would not be tired in serving and uplifting the dignity of all Nigerians. Please join me as citizens of Kano and Nigeria to work with the police to use the equipment to protect our communities. God bless Nigeria. Thank you."

There is no need for a prepared speech. And when you see that the prepared one is a mess, use your brain.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.