DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

We Called The Final 4 for U.S. College Football

Something to smile!!!  Yesterday, I spent all the hours watching college football and before the last two championship games, I called the top four playoff teams as Michigan, Washington, Texas and Alabama in that order. When Alabama defeated Georgia, I eliminated Florida because there would not be a real national championship without the SEC, the conference Alabama plays. That makes sense since in the last four championships, SEC had won all of them.

Good People, a few minutes ago, the playoff committee announced the teams, seeding in the same order I called it: “Michigan, Washington, Texas and Alabama have been selected by the College Football Playoff committee to vie for the national championship.

My point: "If you do not have a SEC team, it is no more a national championship. You must allow the SEC to defend its titles (yes, 4 in the last 4 years). That they are better than others by knocking themselves out should not be used against them. Florida deserves this space but unless you call it something else, Alabama should be there. SEC is the best conference, winning about 13 of the last 17 titles and 4 of the last 4, how do you scheme it out because they are great?"

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.