DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Why I Have Fleet Of Private Jets - Bishop David Oyedepo Finally Reveals

Importance of Motivational Speakers

Hey, everyone! I've to share my thoughts on faith, life and success. Today, I want to address a question that many people have asked me over the years: why do I have a fleet of private jets?

Some of you may think that I'm being extravagant or wasteful with the money that God has blessed me with. Some of you may even accuse me of being greedy or corrupt. But let me tell you the truth: I have a fleet of private jets because I need them for my ministry.

You see, God has called me to preach the gospel to the nations. He has given me a mandate to reach millions of souls with His word and power. He has also given me a vision to plant churches, schools, hospitals and other humanitarian projects all over the world. And to fulfill this divine assignment, I need to travel frequently and efficiently.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

That's why I have a fleet of private jets. They are not for my personal comfort or luxury. They are for the sake of the kingdom of God. They enable me to go where He sends me, when He sends me, and how He sends me. They allow me to avoid the delays, hassles and dangers of commercial flights. They also allow me to carry my team, my equipment and my materials with me wherever I go.

I don't have a fleet of private jets because I'm rich. I'm rich because I have a fleet of private jets. And by rich, I don't mean just financially. I mean spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically. Because when you obey God and follow His plan for your life, He will bless you in every area. He will make you a blessing to others.

So, don't judge me by what you see or hear. Don't let the media or the critics mislead you. Don't let the devil or the flesh deceive you. I have a fleet of private jets because I have a big God who has given me a big vision and a big mission. And I'm not going to stop until I finish my course and hear Him say, "Well done, good and faithful servant."

Thank you for reading this blog post. I hope it has inspired you to pursue your purpose and passion with faith and diligence. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below. And don't forget to subscribe to my blog for more updates and insights. God bless you!