Our client, Halogen Security Company, is one of the largest institutions in West Africa. It is an industry-king in the broad nexus of physical security. It places thousands of human professionals in key organizations across industrial sectors in leading markets in the region. Our firm has worked with Halogen Security Company to develop a new strategy geared to make it a leader in digital security, and enterprise security risk management, covering technology (cybersecurity, IoT, electronic security), advisory services, talent risk management, training and more. HSC desires to become a one-stop security leader where clients would find solutions for their physical and digital security needs.
“We [Halogen Security Company] are the number one provider of security solutions in West Africa. Having been in operation since 1992, we have been able to attract and retain several select clients some of whom have been retained from inception until date. We have acquired vast experience in virtually all facets of security and protection of lives and property….”
In an Open World for Innovation, Halogen provides the Future of Safety and Security Solutions, the management team are prepared to respond very fast to the unpredictability of the new world.
We operate dimension scenarios and forecast systemic interactions that are open to innovative thinking companies, by utilizing new bases of competition (e.g. smart, connected products & open ecosystems).
Our ‘Safety in An Open World’ proposition allows for an enterprise-wide innovation platform that will champion the future of safety and security in Africa.
With the conclusion of the new strategy, we are helping HSC to hire a business executive to lead the redesigned business division. This search is global.
The New Role
We now have an opportunity for a senior, experienced professional to join the company to execute the digital strategy. The job is based in Lagos, Nigeria and would involve leading about 3 new subsidiaries.
- Lead the business development across all business sectors
- Deepen market growths for the new subsidiaries which will operate under the new digital business group
- Constructively contribute to the development of talent pipeline necessary to execute the digital strategy
- Motivate, inspire, coach and develop team members to create a high performance work environment
- Optimize profitable revenue generation through revenue growth plans, and effective assignment
- Develop the firm’s digital security presence and profile in key markets in West Africa and beyond
- Deepen linkages with governments nationally through networking, speaking and thought leadership
- Work collaboratively with the non-digital part of the business to deliver comprehensive security solutions.
You bring to the role
If you are commercially mature, articulate, resilient and astute in dealing with clients, and you have experience in the broad domain of digital security, this is a fantastic opportunity for you. You will have:
- Entrepreneurial vision to understand changing industrial drivers, and capabilities to reposition business entities for new frontiers
- Sound technical mind with awareness of business operating environments
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, coupled with a strong background in complex business development environments
- Deep experience in enterprise digital security with a strong track record in profitable revenue generation
- Experience and success in team building and leadership
- A successful history of building client relationships of mutual benefit
- Ability to contribute to business strategy
- A collaborative-style and a reputation for acting with purpose, commitment and integrity.
Where to send documents
In confidence, send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com before Feb 5 2018.
About Fasmicro Group
Fasmicro Group is a young and dynamic company, and an African brand. Built on the tripod pillars of integrity, professionalism, and entrepreneurial spirit, Fasmicro Group delivers quality across its business segments and sectors with unparalleled insights. Our key focus is Africa, and we operate three main services – technology/engineering, investments and strategic advisory. Our clients include startups, multinationals, and governments, covering varying industrial sectors in key global markets. We have worked for some of the most influential business leaders of the 21st century.
---Visit our Store for my books, cases, frameworks and more. Now, enjoy our consolidated subscription for all contents (past, present and future).
-- We offer Advisory Services (tech, strategy & Africa).