Zenvus, a Fasmicro Group subsidiary, was included in the world’s leading global market research report by MarketsandMarkets Research which serves 80% of Fortune 2000. We are the only African company that made the list. The Precision Harvesting market is valued at $10.4 Billion and will reach $17.5 Billion by 2023.
An email from the company
Fasmicro is profiled in one of our recently published study titled- Precision Harvesting Market by Product (Combine, Harvesting Robots, Forage Harvesters), Application (Crop, Horticulture, Greenhouse), Offering (Hardware – Sensors, GPS, Yield Monitors, Software, Services), and Geography – Global Forecast to 2023.
The Precision Harvesting market is expected to be valued at USD 10.4 Billion in 2018 and is likely to reach USD 17.5 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period.
Please find below some of the key findings of the report.
- · Increasing adoption of advanced electronic devices such as GPS, sensors, 3D camera, yield monitoring systems, and robotic arms
- · Increasing labor cost owing to shortage of skilled farm workers and increasing mechanisation of agriculture farm in developing countries to propel growth of precision harvesting market
- · Greenhouse application segment to grow at highest CAGR between 2019 and 2023
- · Combine harvester dominated precision harvesting market in 2018
- · Precision harvesting market in South America is in the early stage of adoption and is expected to grow at a double digit CAGR from 2019 to 2023.
- · Advent of Intelligent Combine Harvesters to Influence Market Expansion
- · Agricultural Robotics to Mitigate Labor Shortage