We have set our target for 2021 and it is huge for Tekedia Institute’s programs (Tekedia Mini-MBA, Tekedia Mini-MBA for Corporates, Advanced Diploma, Tekedia CollegeBoost, etc). To execute that playbook, we will be exploring strategic partnerships with universities, polytechnics, alumni associations, media, governments, consulting firms, companies and individuals.
We have divided our markets into 4 domains:
- Consumers & Individuals: Co-training citizens
- Public sector & governments: deliver training and educational programs to government workers, government programs and government institutions.
- Schools: Working with universities and other post-secondary institutions to embed our products as non-credit programs in their missions.
- Companies: Facilitate and co-train innovators and project champions in companies.
Geographically, we have three core markets: Nigeria, Africa and Global.
We welcome partners across the globe and are looking for institutions which can help us meet and exceed our targets. We have three classes of partners and we welcome you to work with us to take Tekedia Mini-MBA and Tekedia Advanced Diploma programs to more markets and territories:
If you are interested to work with us, email us at [email protected] with a short description of your capabilities in your market.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4.30pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.