We are in the final week of Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 4 after 12 solid weeks. It has been a wonderful journey with all co-learners and faculty. Here are the programs for this final week.
Lectures on Growth and Taxation are already in the Board. Four Faculty members are leading the session:
- Managerial Accounting, Business Decision Making and Growth – Idris Ayinde, ACA, CFA, KPMG UK
- Tax Management for SMEs – Banji Adelaja ACA, Managing Consultant, Aradol Consulting
- Tax Treaties and Their Benefits – Emmanuel Eze, Manager, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Regional Case: Tax Law and Compliance in Lagos State – Abimbola Abdur-Rahman Lekki, Lagos Internal Revenue Service.
On Thursday, we move to Execution and Closure, and I will lead the sessions.
- Driving Profitable Growth, Marginal Cost, Scaling – Prof. Ndubuisi Ekekwe
- Stimulating New Markets Through Innovation and Perception Demand – Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe
Tekedia Live this week is scheduled thus:
- Tue, May 4 | 7pm – 8pm WAT | Winning in Markets – Ndubuisi Ekekwe
- Thur, May 6 | 7pm – 8pm WAT | The Call to Business Execution – Ndubuisi Ekekwe
- Sat, May 8 | 7pm – 8.30pm WAT | It’s Graduation Day – Ndubuisi Ekekwe
Zoom links in the Board.
On Saturday, after the closure, certificates will become available. Thank you for joining us for this academic festival. The registration for the next edition is here.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.