Across human history, knowledge has remained a critical factor of production. Pythagoras postulated that the world is nothing but numbers. Indeed, the numbers of nations are knowledge of nations. Firms build nations.
Today, in markets in Africa and beyond, companies are faced with daunting challenges, and they need to create new innovative ways to manage economic paralysis triggered by a pandemic, and cushion the effect of volatility and global uncertainty. Predicting that future will require creating it.
The upcoming Tekedia Mini-MBA, beginning on Aug 10 to Dec 3, will help nurture project champions and innovators, across industrial sectors, for that future. Combining flash cases, Tekedia Live, class notes and videos, we are preparing thousands on leadership ascent.
Four months, online, and costs $140 or N50,000 naira. We also have Certificate courses on logistics, startups, innovation, etc. We hope you will join us, and get two of my books – Africa’s Sankofa Innovation, The Dangote System -, and a certificate course on Facyber free, along with great knowledge.
Go for Knowledge, REGISTER.
|MINI||Tekedia Mini-MBA costs US$140 (N50,000 naira) per person.|
|MINR||Add extra (optional) $30 or N10,000 if you want us to review and provide feedback on your labs.|
|Add extra (optional) $60 or N20,000 for each certificate specialty course. You must have attended, begun or about attending Tekedia Mini-MBA to qualify. The following Certificate tracks are available:|
|CLSM||Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management|
|CSBM||Certificate in Startup and Small Business Management|
|CETS||Certificate in Exponential Technologies and Singularity|
|CPCD||Certificate in Personal Career Development|
|CPFM||Certificate in Personal Finance & Wealth Management|
|CBIS||Certificate in Business Innovation, Growth & Sustainability|
The Certificate program is completely capstone-based. Tekedia capstone is a research paper or a case study exploring a topic, market, sector or a company. Tekedia Institute supervises the work.
How To Register:
- PayPal: follow this link and pay $140 US dollars (or more if adding the optional components). It supports most global currencies.
- Bank transfer (Nigerian naira): Pay N50,000 (or more if adding the optional components) into any of:
- GTBank 0114016493
- UBA 1019195493
- Account owner: First Atlantic Semiconductors & Microelectronics.
- Flutterwave: follow this link (naira) or this one (USD) to use your Verve, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, etc cards across Africa and beyond.
- Automatic Access: Pay via this Tekedia link for self-automatic enrollment with username.
- Zelle: email us for the Zelle phone number for transfer
After payment, email [email protected] with participant’s name and code or program paid for, to complete the registration.