We are looking for Guest Lecturers for the second edition of Tekedia Mini-MBA. A lecturer coordinates a weekly session with me for our program (click here for open areas on the curriculum table). If you are interested to be considered, send your LinkedIn page to [email protected]
The theme of this program is “Innovation, Growth & Digital Execution – Techniques for Building Category-King Companies”, and our focus is taking participants into practical excursions on the mechanics of market systems and business growth across market segments and sectors. This is what a typical week looks like (besides other components like webinars I will host)
- Discovery Material:
- Lecture material, including two Flash Cases (one foreign and one African)
- Make a powerpoint and video record your computer screen with your voice explaining the slides (we will give you access to an online video tool to use).
- Discovery Challenge: These challenges are not graded. These are designed like assignments.
- Sample Challenge: You have read the Framework for Building Modern Digital Companies (attached). A critical component of the framework is that growth serves as the high priest on the altar of business success. Growth solves most problems and the only solution to lack of growth is to make growth happen. Focusing on the fundamental premise that sustainable growth happens when companies build products and services customers love (not just spending on big media push), develop a product or service roadmap for your company, encapsulating all core pillars in the framework. Think how you can stimulate new demand nexus through customer perception, to pioneer, and dominate the product category.
Join us or help share this to help us get to people that can help on this community service. We bring a mix of professors and business professionals for balance.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.