This week, this is our Tekedia Mini-MBA Live Schedule. I am going to make a presentation on what businesses and professionals can do during this recession. That session will come on Saturday. But before then, we will discuss Cloud Computing Strategy for SMEs and Startups, and Sustainability Innovation; Oyaye Idoko leads the former while Temitayo Ade-Peters does the latter.
- Wed | 7pm – 8pm | Cloud Computing Strategy for SMEs, Startups – Oyaje Idoko, CEO, Layer3
- Thur | 12noon – 1pm | Sustainability Innovation – Temitayo Ade-Peters, CEO, We For Good
- Sat | 7pm – 8pm | Recession Playbook, Closure*, General – Ndubuisi Ekekwe | Zoom Link
*One company is passing out this weekend. They will join us and we will wish them the best as they graduate from Tekedia Institute https://lnkd.in/eKzQQgB---
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4.30pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.