We’re planning for Tekedia Innovation Summit in Q4 2020 in Lagos for members of Tekedia mini-MBA, Tekedia General Management Program (GMP) and Tekedia Advanced Management Program (AMP). No extra cost to you provided you have participated in our programs in 2020. It is our plan to use that live innovation festival, supported with webcast for those outside Lagos, to deepen all we are learning in our programs. Please plan ahead; more details coming in days. We project 5,000 members to participate.
Our corporate clients in GMP and AMP, this ecosystem will help you connect with members just as our mini-MBA members will tap into your innovation ecosystems. The goal is to prepare innovators to fix the frictions in our economies.
- 1. Tekedia mini-MBA: Sector- and firm-agnostic open program comprising videos, flash cases, contents, pulses, challenge assignments, labs, written materials, webinars, etc delivered online. Options for grading labs available.(See structure of current one; registration still ongoing)
- 2. Tekedia General Management Program (Tekedia GMP): The same as Tekedia mini-MBA but customized for a specific organization with flash cases, contents, pulses, challenge assignments, labs, etc developed around the firm and its sector. Challenge assignments and labs not graded. Accepting clients.
- 3. Tekedia Advanced Management Program (Tekedia AMP). GMP with Challenge assignments and Labs graded. Accepting clients.
We will share more in days; plan ahead.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4.30pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.