Update: This is to update that the video sessions of all Tekedia Capital Demo Day pitches are now available in the Board. Login here and watch the presentations.
Greetings. We are very happy to update that the deal flow is live in Tekedia Capital Q1 2022 board. We made a special video for each startup and also attached their respective pitch decks. The Demo Day Zoom link is also included. The startups will come and pitch live to members as indicated. To join this dealflow, join our Syndicate here
Join our syndicate, and co-build the foundations of the next African economy. Tekedia Capital charges $1,000 annual fee to include an investor in Tekedia Capital deal flows for 12 months or 4 investment cycles.
Registration for Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 9 (Sep 12- Dec 3 2022) has started. Register here. Cost is N60,000 or $140 for the 12-week program.
Here are the key dates and deadlines for Q1 2022 investment cycle:
- Publication of the startups: March 16
- Demo Day: Demo Day is scheduled for March 26 at 4pm-6.30pm WAT (Zoom link will be provided later)
- Tell us how much and startup you’re investing: April 6
- Fund Transfer: Between April 8 and April 20. Transfer could be in US Dollars or local currency; bank details will be provided.
- Master Agreement Signing: upon payment
1. Advance your career, run your business better with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sep 12 – Dec 3, 2022): join Africa's finest business school faculty. Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master the secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira or $400.
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.