It should be one of the largest gatherings of HR leaders and experts in Africa. And they are here to educate us on career planning, helping us to advance our missions. They come from different backgrounds, industries and domains. They are Tekedia Institute Faculty. Nov 2-6 is Career Week. Yes, now that we have prepared our members on management, innovation, growth, and digital execution systems, we also want to ensure they are prepared personally. Admission is FREE but only our members can ask questions.
Tekedia Mini-MBA Career Week has been scheduled for Nov 2-6 2020.
This career week is not designed for finding jobs. Rather, it is structured to TRANSFORM workers, founders & entrepreneurs into business leaders and champions of innovation in their companies. Yet, if you have no job, by the time you are done with the series, you will have a path to one! The sub-theme is Nurturing Innovators. It will be packaged under the Tekedia Mini-MBA theme of Innovation, Execution & Growth.
Our knowledge experts for the Week include human resources experts and leaders from MNCs and startups, across industries and global regions; they are amazing.
- Dupe Akinsiun – Head, Leadership & Capabilities Center, Coca Cola HBC
- Nnenna Jacob-Ogogo – Head, Alpher, Union Bank
- Precious Ajoonu – Manager, Jobberman
- John Wesey – CEO, Psyntech
- Dr Akanimo Odon – CEO, Envirofly Consulting UK
- Dapo akinloye – COO, Emerald Zone
- Dr. Fatai Olajobi – Partner, Neo-Neurons Concept
- Dotun Jegede, Senior Partner, Dee Bee Consulting
- Elizabeth (Ayeni) Nyah, Human Resources Business Partner, VDT Communications
- Capt. Ola Olubowale – Manager, Viva Energy Australia
- Abraham Owoseni.com – Principal Consultant, MindMould
We are making is FREE. But only past and current Tekedia Mini-MBA graduates will be in the zones to ask questions. We will communicate mechanisms as the date draws closer.
This is a large gathering of HR directors, experts and leaders. They would share insights on how students and professionals can build their careers. They have already produced course materials and some would be speaking live.
Dupe Akinsiun – Coca Cola HBC
Nnenna Jacob-Ogogo – Union Bank
Precious Ajoonu – Jobberman
John Wesey – Psyntech
Dr. Akanimo Odon – Envirofly Consulting UK
oladapo akinloye – Emerald Zone
Fatai Olajobi – Neo-Neurons Concept
Elizabeth Nyah, ACIPM, GPHR, VDT Communications
Capt Ola Olubowale – Viva Energy Australia
Abraham Owoseni – MindMould
Dr. Dotun Moses Jegede – OD Consultant