Happy New Year once again. At Tekedia Institute, we expect 2021 to be a year of accelerated growth. There are many leverageable factors which have been unlocked as the world digitizes and new business frameworks evolve, while confronting Covid-19. Productivity is expected to improve as technology accelerates the efficiency on the utilization of factors of production.
In our 2021 Outlook – Growth After a Redesign webinar (video below), we shared some anchors and pointers. A new Tekedia Live is planned to discuss the Winning Playbooks we need to pay attention to, as we formulate business strategies in the new year. The virtual event, comprising presentation and Q/As, is scheduled as follows:
- Topic: The 2021 Winning Playbooks
- Presenter: Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, Lead Faculty, Tekedia Institute
- Date: Saturday, Jan 23, 2021
- Time: 4pm – 5.30pm WAT
- Zoom Link: click here to join
Registration for Tekedia Mini-MBA (Feb 8 – May 3, 2021) continues. Click here to register and get the early bird benefits – https://school.tekedia.com/course/mmba4/ . Please tell your friends, colleagues and associates!---
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4.30pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.