Every year, we update our courseware at Tekedia Institute Mini-MBA. In the next edition, starting on Feb 6, 2023, you will see new modules. A new module on Products, First Team & Early Customers is coming; in this module, I will teach the following courses:
- -The Mechanics of Minimum Viable Product and product dev.
- – The NEP Framework – Discovering and Listening to Customers.
- – Customer validation & building for what customers really want.
- – Founders and Finding Co-Founders.
In the same module, a very important course on scaling, created by a Facebook’s parent company (Meta) executive on How to Grow a Startup is included. A Texas-based Deloitte manager has one on how to bake security while designing and developing a product.
A Tekedia module includes an average of 5 courses and we have the following modules:
- -Innovation, Design Thinking & Growth
- -Business Systems & Processes; Business Model & Transformation
- -Exponential Technologies and Singularity
- -New Technologies, Growth, Disruptive Innovation
- -Products, First Team & Early Customers
- -Finance, Investing, Fundraising
- -Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- -Marketing, Sales Management & Business Objectives
- -Law, Contracting & Globalization
- -Leadership, Human Capital & Project Management
- -Business Communication, Design, Media & Branding
- -Accounting, Sustainability & Risk Management
- -Growth, Opportunity & Taxation
- -Business Execution
- —3 Weekly Live Zoom Sessions (Tue, Thur, Sat at 7pm WAT)
The courses are taught by executives from Fortune 500 firms, Founders/CEOs of leading startups, and managers in great local and global firms.
If you have not registered, do so. Go here and join the best business school in Africa.
Note: After the early bird deadline, the price of MINI becomes $170 or N90,000; others are not affected.