For this week at Tekedia Mini-MBA, we are learning Finance, Investing, and Fundraising. It is a fully loaded week and will prepare our members for anything in these domains. Find below the modules:
- Investing & Fundraising – Victor Ndukauba, DMD, Afrinvest West Africa
- Capital Market Operations – Azeez Lawal, MD, TrustBanc Capital
- Fundraising Opportunities – Grants, DFIs, Governments, etc – Victoria Madedor, Bank of Industry ITC
- Understanding Global Capital Markets – Lagos, London, and New York – Ola Oladele CFA, VP Global Markets, Parthian Partners
- Financial Planning & Management – Okpaise Kenneth, Financial Advisory Manager, AIICO Insurance
- Personal Finance & Wealth Management – Japheth Jev, CIMA(UK), CGMA, ACA, Japheth Consulting
More so, Tekedia Live zoom links are in the Board.
- Mon, March 15 | 7 – 8.00pm WAT | A Changing Continent: Zugacoin, Bitcoin, Fiats and DeFi – Franklin Peters, CEO Bitfxt
- Tue, March 16 | 7 – 8.00pm WAT | Securing Critical Systems – Francis Nwebonyi PhD, Critical TechWorks Porto
- Thur, March 18 | 7 – 8.00pm WAT | Managing Operations for Productivity – Modupe Olusoga, COO, Streamsowers & Köhn
- Sat, March 20 | 7 – 8.00pm WAT | Path to Empires of the Future in Africa, General Topic– Ndubuisi Ekekwe
Corporate Members: For companies with the qualified number of participants, we have started scheduling special hours with Lead Faculty, Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe, as we begin to explore how the insights shared over the last few weeks in our program can advance your business missions. The hours are not restricted to only the participants; other members of your firm can attend. Also, if you have business related promotion materials, send free to [email protected] for publication and sharing across our social media channels.
Have a great co-learning week at Tekedia Institute.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4.30pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.