The Platform is a non profit initiative by Covenant Christian Centre which is aimed at empowering Nigerians with insights and skills needed for economic transformation and ensuring good governance. It has played host to different thought leaders from various countries across different fields, with events which take place on May 1st(Workers Day) and October 1st(Independence Day) at The Covenant Place, Iganmu Lagos with live broadcast by Channels TV and streaming on YouTube and other social media channels.
The next edition themed ‘’Redesigning The Nigerian Economy With New Ideas’’ will feature:
- Pastor Poju Oyemade, Senior Pastor Covenant Christian Centre and Visionary The Platform
- His Excellency Prof Yemi Osinbanjo SAN, GCON(Vice President Federal Republic of Nigeria)
- His Excellency Babajide Olusola SanwoOlu (Executive Governor of Lagos State)
- Dr Bismarck Rewane(Managing Director/CEO Financial Derivatives) with over 40 years experience in the financial services industry as a banker, economist and financial analyst,
- Former Governor of Anambra State, business magnate and PDP Vice Presidential Candidate in February 2019 Presidential elections His Excellency Peter Gregory Obi.
- Indian leading global expert on strategy, globalization and emerging markets Prof Anil Gupta
- Former Central Bank of Nigeria Governor and member Presidential Economic Advisory Council Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo
The event will take place on Tuesday October 1st 2019 from 9:00 am.
Keep a date and witness thought leadership to take Nigeria’s economy out of the woods.