I will be working in Nigeria in QI 2018 (some parts of Jan – March) as we launch a new healthcare startup in the market. We have engineered an amazing solution to do what we are doing in agriculture, through Zenvus, in the healthcare sector.
While we unveil the new business, I will also like to welcome new clients into our Advisory Services. At Fasmicro Group, we do not recite numbers and tell you what you already know: we deliver unparalleled insights through uncommon perspectives shaped by our experiences as entrepreneurs in the markets. Our moments are unique because things we share with clients are shaped by our direct exposures to the markets.
Our Advisory Services solutions are structured as follows:
- The State of the Industry: This is a two-hour presentation where I will present what is happening in your market, customized for your company, and then offer insights on how you can plot your strategies to win. This goes beyond industry statistics and typical SWOT analysis. We work to help clients see their markets in new ways, providing roadmaps on how they can unlock opportunities. It is an intense talk, combining technology, finance, political economy and strategy. As technology redesigns markets, I break the implications in short, medium and long-terms.
- Case: How can a (mall) real estate developer understand that ecommerce is a tangential threat since malls can be disrupted by digital commerce in future? My client now considers triple-play designs where malls can be converted into offices or homes, in case the moment comes.
- Discovery Innovation Workshop: This could take up to a day, but minimum of four hours is required. Besides the two-hour State of the Industry presentation, we work with clients to discover unique ways they can look at their businesses.
- Case: We have a framework, engineered internally, that helps our clients go through the process of innovation discovery. Our synthesis is to see how technology can run and transform firms, even as we recommend business models that will survive disruptions.
- Advisory Services: Most times, after our presentations and workshops, clients usually engage us for Advisory Services. This is totally decoupled from the first two. In other words, you can engage us for either the presentation or workshop without the advisory services. Yet, we always welcome the moments when clients ask us to come and lead the talk. Because we are already practitioners, making things happen is always the most exciting part of our works.
Our services cover all industries, and we operate at the highest ethical level. We have no memory of your business, as we exit, and your confidentiality is assured. Typically, we meet clients in Abuja and Lagos. We work at senior and executive management levels.
If interested, email any of firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Our cost is industry-competitive.
I will like to visit your business.
--- Read my new books Africa's Sankofa Innovation and Cybersecurity and Digital Forensics (out Jan 2). All books, exclusive articles, etc for $20 (or N7,000) per year. Also, we offer Advisory Services (tech, strategy & Africa)