The Week 2 of Tekedia Mini-MBA is live on the Board. The focus this week is Business Systems & Processes, and three faculty members are leading the session:
- The Grand Playbook of Business – Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe
- Process Improvement and Operations Management – Rasheed T. Adebayo
- Quality and Asset Management – Michael Odigie
I begin by looking at what it takes to start and build a company, and how the processes work. My premise is that all members are starting something, as project champions in existing (matured) companies or entrepreneurs in startups. Yes, every person is either an intrapreneur or an entrepreneur.
Then Rasheed picks from there, looking at how to improve those processes and advance operations in his fascinating videos. He shared some experiments on how to avoid traps of operational paralysis. As you build, you need to ensure quality and have clarity on factors of production; Michael explains how we can build with quality excellence. Go to the Board for Week 2.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.