Update: This is the video of the Graduation Ceremony
Let me begin by congratulating you for completing this academic excursion with Tekedia Institute. I am very confident that your business capabilities have been deepened, and that you are ready to go into the markets, and advance the wealth in nations.
We thank you for joining us for the 7th edition of Tekedia Mini-MBA. At 7pm WAT tomorrow, we will bring this edition to a closure. On behalf of our Faculty, staff and the entire community, thank you for choosing Tekedia Institute for your learning journey.
We ran 36 live sessions anchored by business leaders from SAP Africa, Microsoft, Access Bank, PwC, Mintyn, Chapel Hill Denham, etc, supporting prerecorded courseware produced by more than 60 faculty members. In the parallel CollegeBoost, we added thousands of students from more than 27 traditional universities.
From today, you are part of the Tekedia alumni community. Yes, today does not end the knowledge excursion; this is just the beginning of this co-learning and co-advancement relationship. Add this academic achievement in your LinkedIn profile (learn how to do it here).
For this graduation day, we are making it public. The schedule and Zoom link below; invite friends and associates to attend:
- Sat, May 7| 7pm – 8.15pm WAT | It’s Graduation Day | Zoom Link
After the closure, the certificates will be ready. Congratulations again.
- Ndubuisi Ekekwe, Ph.D
- Lead Faculty, Tekedia Institute
Meanwhile, registration for the next edition which begins on June 6, 2022 to end on Sept 3, 2022 has since started. The cost is N60,000 ($140) if you beat the early bird deadline. Go here and register.
1. Advance your career, run your business better with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sep 12 – Dec 3, 2022): join Africa's finest business school faculty. Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master the secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira or $400.
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.