Jobberman has emerged as a leading internet destination point in Nigeria. They provide great service to thousands of job seekers and employees at absolutely no fee. If you have not discovered this company, please do and pass the message to those graduates that are looking for jobs. Below is from the company’s corporate website: Jobberman.com
At Jobberman, we are building a game-changing company. That means working relentlessly to solving some of the most challenging and pressing problems of unemployment in Nigeria.
We are focused on helping individuals and companies to Get Ahead through our products and service offerings. We are more than an Internet company, we are driven by SERVICE. We are a group of mobile and Internet professionals with an impressive track record. We are a privately-funded company backed by L5Lab and have big plans for the future. In short, we are a startup with global ambitions and a savvy to realize them.
Our work environment is built on big ideas, culture of discipline and a bias for executing every day on a path toward a collective vision.
We are focused on delivering real value and rapidly making improvements to our products and service offerings.
The unacceptable high rate of unemployment got us totally perplexed and we decided to do something about it. We set out with a mission to organize, deliver and manage the largest catalog of jobs in Nigeria. Jobberman started out in the Garage-converted-to-Office of Ayodeji Adewunmi’s Dad in August 2009 and has its root at the Obafemi Awolowo University. The original founders were Opeyemi Awoyemi, Olalekan Olude and Ayodeji Adewunmi. We are proud of our rich history, the past has shaped the present and both will launch the future as we become the premier career destination site for active and passive job seekers in Nigeria.
10 Things about our Culture of Entrepreneurship & Caring
- We think with both sides of our brains. Innovation is at the heart of why we are in business
- We are relentlessly resourceful. We are entrepreneurial. We have started and operated successful businesses and worked on transformational projects in our spare time
- We are intellectually curious. We never get bored with learning
- We believe Hard problem(s) is good. All Good is hard. We stay away from easy.
- We have strong commercial instincts and have an uncanny ability to create superior value for our customers, clients, shareholders, and employees
- We enjoy spotting patterns and doing something about it
- We work hard, play hard and always interested in more than our work – which makes us interesting!
- We listen to the pulse of the market and make changes according. We believe change is the only tradition worth preserving
- We are talented and diverse. Our growing team is made up of engineers, computer scientists, professionals and thought leaders
- We are in the life transforming business, and we are excited about the opportunities and possibilities therein.