Greetings and Happy New Year.
Tekedia Institute is emerging as a prestigious academic institution where people are coming to master the mechanics of entrepreneurial capitalism and business systems. In just less than two years, we have built a brand that has attracted scholars, innovators, students, makers, workers, project champions, and more, from 39 countries.
A central part of this success is our world-class faculty which we think is one of the best in continental Africa in depth, quality, excellence and professional diversity, across industrial sectors and domains. Through them, we have unified markets and classrooms, creating impacts in communities and boardrooms.
- Register here for Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022)
- Pay N60,000 ($140) by May 18 early bird deadline.
With these impacts, philanthropists and donors are donating and supporting our mission. Today, we’re proud to announce an additional donation of $US7,000 from David Onaolapo; we thank David.
Our selection partner, non-profit YouthUp Global, is handling the selection. The focus is on rural teachers across Africa in primary and secondary schools. To apply, email a signed letter of attestation from your principal or head teacher to [email protected] .
We also have scholarships for workers in orphanages, places where people with disabilities are cared for, and rural health centers in Africa. Simply ask your CEO/Head to give you a signed letter confirming you work there. [Send all to YouthUp, not to Tekedia Institute].
To learn more about Tekedia Mini-MBA, visit our website. The next edition (Feb 7 – May 7, 2022) begins Feb 7 and we’ve updated our curriculum with new courses. The cost remains N60,000 or $140. Early bird registration ends as noted on click. The Tekedia Startup Masterclass: from start-up to unicorn is priced at $400 or N180,000, and runs for 8 weeks with one-on-one live Zoom; register here.
Our promise is to continue to do what we do best: design, develop and deliver world-class business education with global and local cases, at the lowest cost possible. We thank you for your partnerships.
Tekedia Institute Team
Boston (USA)/ Owerri (Nigeria)---
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022): beat early bird fee of $140 (or N60,000 naira) before it goes. Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master the secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira or $400.
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.