Tekedia Institute has scheduled a Tekedia Live (a Zoom session) to discuss the emerging opportunities as the era of satellite broadband emerges. We are expecting this era to unleash the cambrian moment on digital entrepreneurial capitalism across Nigeria and broad Africa. CDMA telcos knocked out state telecom monopolies, and the CDMAs fell to GSM operators, the satellite era can provide a new basis of competition, changing the ordinance in the telecom market systems.
Yes, we do think that if SpaceX Starlink arrives in Nigeria and Africa, new opportunities will emerge. Also, there would be disruptions – and more. Join us as follows:
- Topic: Satellite Broadband, SpaceX Starlink and Opportunities Ahead in Nigeria & Africa
- Speakers: Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Tekedia Institute), John Enoh (Beeptool Satellite, Texas), Joseph Ibeh (Northern Sky Research, Cambridge, USA)
- Date: Saturday, May 22, 2021 at 7pm WAT
- Zoom link – click here. Only the first 100 will be on Zoom; others watch on this link via YouTube Live https://www.tekedia.com/live/
Meanwhile, we invite you to register for Tekedia Mini-MBA (June – Sept 1, 20217) via any of the payment methods here – https://school.tekedia.com/course/mmba5/ . Our program is 100% online, self-paced and costs $140 or N50,000 with optional thrice weekly live sessions. We are adding new courses on AfCFTA, product development, global markets, China, Forex, etc. Join us.
Tekedia Institute offers an innovation management 12-week program, optimized for business execution and growth, with digital operational overlay. It runs 100% online. The theme is Innovation, Growth & Digital Execution – Techniques for Building Category-King Companies. All contents are self-paced, recorded and archived which means participants do not have to be at any scheduled time to consume contents.
It is a sector- and firm-agnostic management program comprising videos, flash cases, challenge assignments, labs, written materials, webinars, etc by a global faculty coordinated by Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe.---
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Feb 7 – May 7, 2022): top global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N60,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master the secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira or $400.
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.