If you own a blog or a media platform, and would be open to put our banner ad for Tekedia Mini-MBA, email my team via the email provided below. We have something amazing for you.
Tekedia offers an innovation management 4-month program, optimized for business execution and growth, with digital operational overlay. It runs 100% online. The theme is Innovation, Growth & Digital Execution – Techniques for Building Category-King Companies. All contents are self-paced, recorded and archived which means participants do not have to be at any scheduled time to consume contents. Class begins June 22.
If you pay, you get two free ebooks: “Africa’s Sankofa Innovation” and upcoming “The Dangote System: Techniques for Building Conglomerates” and a free cybersecurity Certificate course on Facyber.
Each module takes 12 weeks and is self-paced. The course syllabus and Table of Contents are provided in Facyber.com.
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Policy (CCYP)
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Technology (CCYT)
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Management (CCYM)
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Intelligence & Digital Forensics (CCDF)
For Payment, email [email protected] after payment for instructions.---
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.