Exclusive for current and alumni members of Tekedia Mini-MBA and Tekedia Institute approved programs. Login with your username and password. If you have forgotten, reset your password using the specific email we have on file here. Then click the link for each of the days below.
Notes: Below you will find the full schedules and links to the daily Board for 2020 Tekedia Career Week. From edition 4, our delivery would be better as we are launching a dedicated portal, school.tekedia.com.
|Date||Morning (12 noon – 1pm)||Evening (7pm – 8pm)||Link to Daily Board|
|Monday||Precious Ajoonu – Manager, Jobberman||Dr Akanimo Odon – President, Flexylearn International||Click here for Day 1|
|Tuesday||Nnenna Jacob-Ogogo – Founder, Impactherbusiness||Ndubuisi Ekekwe – Tekedia Institute||Click here for Day 2|
|Wednesday||Dr Dotun Jegede, Senior Partner, Dee Bee Consulting||Dapo Akinloye – COO, Emerald Zone, ex-HR Head, Lafarge CBG||Click here for Day 3|
|Thursday||Dupe Akinsiun – Head, Leadership & Capabilities Center, Coca Cola HBC||Abraham Owoseni – Principal Consultant, MindMould||Click here for Day 4|
|Friday||Elizabeth (Ayeni) Nyah, Human Resources Business Partner, VDT Communications||Dr. Fatai Olajobi – Partner, Neo-Neurons Concept||Click here for Day 5|
|Saturday||Capt. Ola Olubowale – Manager, Viva Energy Australia||John Wesey – CEO, Psyntech||Click here for Day 6|
*all time West Africa Time (WAT)
- Register here for Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022)
- Pay N60,000 ($140) by May 20 early bird deadline.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Jun 6 – Sep 3, 2022): beat early bird fee of $140 (or N60,000 naira) before it goes. Click and register here.
2. Click and register for Tekedia Startup Masterclass and master the secrets from start-up to unicorn. Cost is N180,000 naira or $400.
3. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.