At Tekedia Live, the live session of Tekedia Mini-MBA, I will discuss “Building Great Companies and Brands”. My cases will be Indomie Noodles and Apple corporation. I will explain four characteristics I have seen in great brands and companies, connecting them to the Grand Playbook of Business lecture.
To become an enduring category-king in your business sector, you must possess these characteristics. With them, the firms build moats to protect their castles.
- Perceptively innovative: you are always innovating. You never rest, always pushing for better products, services and experiences. You outperform competitors with new solutions for unmet needs.
- Evidently inspired: you inspire your users. You are modern, trustworthy and inspirational, you have a larger purpose, helping people live out their own values and beliefs.
- Ruthlessly pragmatic: your customers depend on you and you have their backs, making life easier by delivering consistent experiences. You make good on your promises.
- Customer obsessed: customers cannot imagine living without you. You know what matters to customers, finding new ways to meet their most important. needs.
Time is 7pm WAT; Zoom link in the Board.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4.30pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.