Tekedia Mini-MBA Career Week has been scheduled for Nov 2-6 2020.
This career week is not designed for finding jobs. Rather, it is structured to TRANSFORM workers, founders & entrepreneurs into business leaders and champions of innovation in their companies. Yet, if you have no job, by the time you are done with the series, you will have a path to one! The sub-theme is Nurturing Innovators: Career Planning & Resilience During Disruption. It will be packaged under the Tekedia Mini-MBA theme of Innovation, Execution & Growth.
Our knowledge experts for the Week include human resources experts and leaders from MNCs and startups, across industries and global regions; 14 of them:
- Dupe Akinsiun – Head, Leadership & Capabilities Center, Coca Cola HBC
- Nnenna Jacob-Ogogo – Head, Alpher, Union Bank
- Precious Ajoonu – Manager, Jobberman
- Bukola Kogbe, Regional HR Director – Africa, Barry Callebaut
- John Wesey – CEO, Psyntech
- Dr Akanimo Odon – CEO, Envirofly Consulting UK
- Antonia Adeyemi, CIPD – Managing Director, StatsXperts Consulting
- Dapo akinloye – COO, Emerald Zone, ex-HR Head, Lafarge CBG
- Dr. Fatai Olajobi – Partner, Neo-Neurons Concept
- Dotun Jegede, Senior Partner, Dee Bee Consulting
- Elizabeth (Ayeni) Nyah, Human Resources Business Partner, VDT Communications
- Ezra Anajonu – CEO, Save’N’Fflex
- Capt. Ola Olubowale – Manager, Viva Energy Australia
- Abraham Owoseni.com – Principal Consultant, MindMould
All past and current Tekedia Mini-MBA graduates attend free. We will communicate mechanisms as the date draws closer.
This is a large gathering of HR directors, experts and leaders. They would share insights on how students and professionals can build their careers. They have already produced course materials and some would be speaking live.
To attend this event, register to Tekedia Mini-MBA ongoing session.
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.