For this week at Tekedia Mini-MBA, we are learning New Technologies, Growth, and Disruptive Innovation. Find below the modules:
- AI & Cloud – Wale Olokodana, Azure Business, Microsoft
- 5G and Mobile Internet –
- Emeka Obiodu (King’s College London),
- Olayinka Oduwole PhD (PhD Oxford University),
- Olu Teniola (World Wide Web Foundation)
- Digital Security Management
Cybersecurity – Adetokunbo Omotosho, CEO Infoprive;
Digital Business Risk Management – Oluseye Kolawole, MD, Oak Interlink;
Information Security & Digital Forensics – Francis Nwebonyi PhD, Critical TechWorks Porto
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency & Decentralized Finance – Franklin Peters, CEO Bitfxt
- Data Management, Big Data Analytics – Dr Adewole C. Ogunyadeka, esure Group
- Fintech –
- Olugbenga GB Agboola, CEO, Flutterwave;
- Samuel C. Eze, CEO, Pass
More so, Tekedia Live zoom links are in the Board.
- Tue, March 9 | 12noon – 1pm WAT | Ecommerce in China – Dr. Henry Chan, CICP Asia
- Thur, March 11 | 7pm – 8.30pm WAT | General Topic, Your Edge Over Bigger Companies – Ndubuisi Ekekwe
- Sat, March 13 | 7pm – 8.30pm WAT | Consumer Marketing in FMCG – Emmanuel Agu. FNIMN, FIMC, FIPMA, MSC, MBA, Ashridge Alumnus, Group Marketing Director, Jotna (the LaCasera Company).
Have a great co-learning week at Tekedia Institute.
Click to join Tekedia Capital and build Next Africa with min of $10,000 co-investment in startups.