He is a business preacher – telling companies to run sustainably for them to live long. From stock exchanges to multinational corporations, governments to startups, etc, he has preached one message: disruptive sustainability innovation.
A member of the United Nations Major Group on Business & Industry, a member of the United Nations Advisory Group on Business and Human Rights, he has played roles in many sustainability initiatives around the world, from the banking sector to the extractive industries.
He holds some of the most prestigious sustainability certifications: Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB), ISO 26000 Social Responsibility, ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Lead Implementer, etc. He is presently serving as the President of International Network for Corporate Social Responsibility (INCSR). He holds a postgraduate degree in International Human Rights Law from Birmingham City University UK.
Eustace Onuegbu, a Tekedia Institute Faculty, will lead a session on Disruptive Sustainability Innovation for Long Term Business Growth during Tekedia Mini-MBA which begins June 22. It is an Ubuntu moment for man, woman, environment, shareholders, stakeholders, governments, etc. How do you innovate when doing good? Register and find out from Eustace.
Table of Contents
- Understanding the Key Sustainability Concepts
- Corporate Philanthropy
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Digital Responsibility
- Environmental, Social and Governance
- Corporate Sustainability
- Three Stages of Change Leading to Innovative Disruption
Stage 1. Recognising Corporate Social Responsibility
- Seven Core Principles for Integrating Social Responsibility
Stage 2. Integrated Sustainability Management Systems
- What is Integrated Sustainability Management System (ISMS)
- What are the benefits of implementing an ISMS?
Stage 3. Developing New Business Models
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Four Requirements
- The Quest for Sustainable Business Model Innovation – Corporations
- New Approach S-BMI
- Limitations of Current Mainstream Approaches
- The Characteristics of a Sustainable Business Model
- The Ten Properties to Articulate the Goals of S-BMI
1. Advance your career with Tekedia Mini-MBA (Sept 13 – Dec 6, 2021): 140 global faculty, online, self-paced, $140 (or N50,000 naira). Click and register here.
2. Click to join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and own a piece of Africa’s finest startups with a minimum of $10,000 investment.3. Register and join me every Saturday at Business Growth Playbooks w/ Ndubuisi Ekekwe (Sept 4 – Oct 23, 2021), Zoom, 4.30pm WAT; costs N20,000 or $60.