If you have paid for Tekedia Mini-MBA, ask Admin to give you access to a Certificate module at First Atlantic Cybersecurity Institute. There are four tracks in Facyber for you to select from, and each module takes 12 weeks. All programs are self-paced with a brilliant portal designed for geeks. The course syllabus and Table of Contents are provided in Facyber.com. Here are the tracks:
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Policy (CCYP)
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Technology (CCYT)
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Management (CCYM)
- Certificate in Cybersecurity Intelligence & Digital Forensics (CCDF)
What To Do (after Mini-MBA Registration):
- Visit Facyber and create your account (use the same email used for Tekedia Mini-MBA).
- Activate the account in your email
- Email team with the certificate course of interest, and confirm that you have done #1 and #2 steps by writing “I have done steps #1 and #2”. Remember to let them know the track of interest.
- Admin will respond after setup & activation
- Login back to Facyber, you will see the course