We help startups, tech firms, banks, insurers, etc deepen their capabilities through advisory services and presentations focusing on innovations that enable growth. We’re home and will like to visit your company. Connect with our team to schedule; fees apply. Let us work together to fix that market friction in West Africa. We have three core elements in our practice: Development of Business Roadmap & Strategy, Discovery Innovation Workshop, and Discovery Innovation Presentation.
FASMICRO Advisory deploys proprietary management concept, and execution strategies on its engagements and projects. Some of those concepts like CIPA (Content, Illustration, Practice and Application) have been shared in my works in Harvard Business Review. We pursue rigorous and analytical approach that is driven by facts. Our data-based strategy defines our business, and demonstrates our unalloyed commitment to execute projects with absolute commitment to quality.
Discover your path with us!
At Fasmicro Group, we do not recite numbers and tell you what you already know: we deliver unparalleled insights through uncommon perspectives shaped by our experiences as entrepreneurs and advisors in the markets. Our moments are unique because things we share with clients are shaped by our direct exposures to the markets. Fasmicro Advisory Services solutions are structured as follows:
- Development of Business Roadmap & Strategy: A business plan is not enough to anchor business execution. A Roadmap Document is required especially in a sector which is in a state of flux [changing market, changing model, startup, competition, regulation, etc]. To avoid pursuing many windy paths or dead ends, a roadmap helps to encapsulate a profitable path to the vision with pillars and enablers necessary for success. Read more here.
- We will conduct a review of the Firm’s current strategy, and identify the current gaps considering the business needs and market best practices and make recommendations to implement the strategic gaps with fit for purpose solutions in line with global best practices and local realities.
- Discovery Innovation Workshop: To innovate is to set a new basis of competition in an economy, business sector or market. Typically, it results to disruption. This workshop will focus on innovation and growth because growth is the reward of innovation. Otherwise, that innovation is actually an invention. I will be the lead instructor with my supporting crew. The table below provides the workshop structure. We can adapt this workshop to two days.
|Day 1 – Innovation Discovery||Day 2- Innovation Exploration||Day 3- Innovation Design and Applications|
|The State of Nigerian markets||State of the Tech Nation address||Becoming a Digital Innovator|
|Mapping internal & external trends||Innovation Translation||Filtering & modelling [Business & Functional Vision]|
|Digital Innovation frameworks||Emerging Technologies||Labs with Innovation Roadmap Brief|
|Business Challenges||Teamwork / Disruptive thinking||Takeoff Vision & Frontiers|
|Enablers and Creativity tools||The Category-Kings Benchmarking [Local & International]||Innovation Execution|
- Discovery Innovation Presentation:This is a two-hour seminar where we will present what is happening in your market, customized for your company, and then offer insights on how you can plot your strategies to win. This goes beyond industry statistics and typical SWOT analysis. We work to help clients see their markets in new ways, providing roadmaps on how they can unlock opportunities. It is an intense talk, combining technology, finance, political economy and strategy. As technology redesigns markets, I break the implications in short, medium and long-terms.
- Case: How can a (mall) real estate developer understand that ecommerce is a tangential threat since malls can be disrupted by digital commerce in future? My client now considers triple-play designs where malls can be converted into offices or homes, in case the moment comes.
- Advisory Services: These are our Advisory Services.
Our services cover all industries, and we operate at the highest ethical level. If interested, email [email protected]---
Click to join Tekedia Capital and build Next Africa with min of $10,000 co-investment in startups.