It is an amazing product and started the big fintech party which is happening in continental Africa. That party is the cambrian moment we are experiencing in digital businesses, unlocking opportunities across markets and territories. It began as Interswitch Webpay to serve large companies. But now, it is called Quickteller Business and serves all business types – small businesses, large corporates, and individuals – providing seamless payment solutions to institutions and their customers, irrespective of their sizes. Yes, from the platform, businesses and individuals can receive payments from anyone, anywhere and everywhere.
At Tekedia Mini-MBA, we welcome these grand-payment innovators to our June edition. It would be amazing co-learning with the category-kings who shaped a continent and provided a new compass for commerce. Nations rise when pioneering entrepreneurs and companies emerge!
I ask you to sign-up to Quickteller Business; it comes free. The pioneering, and industry category-king solution, was recently upgraded. Today, it boasts amazing features such as easy payment collections with or without a website via multiple channels to invoicing, managing multiple businesses, tracking and reports, logistics support, customized business integration, etc.
Sign-up your business on the Quickteller Business platform before May 1 2021, and enjoy zero transaction fees. People with existing Quickteller accounts only need to login using their Quickteller details. Begin here and make that teller run quicker https://business.quickteller.com/
Below is a quick exploration of the features of the Quickteller Business:
- Storefronts – Quickteller Business comes with a mini, customizable, e-commerce store that allows business owners generate unique storefronts links, create and list their products, manage product inventory, collect payments, manage orders and manage shipments.
- Detailed Transaction Reporting – Quickteller Business will help businesses have access to detailed reports of their transactions across all collection channels – Web, POS, QR, USSD.
- Dispute Management – With Quickteller Business, businesses of all types and sizes can manage their transaction disputes and chargebacks. Use Quickteller Business and forget about any payment dispute.
- Refunds – Where required, businesses can seamlessly initiate partial or full refunds from the transaction details page.
- Payment Links & Subscriptions – Businesses can now accept payments without a website by sending a payment link to their customers to sell physical and digital products on social media
- e-Billing and Invoicing – Quickteller Business enables businesses to accept payments via Invoices by simply sending an automated but customized invoice to their clients and customers. This also helps the businesses track their sales.
- Tokenization – On request, businesses can opt to enable the ability to tokenize payment cards to speed up the time it takes for their customers to check out on their websites
- Multiple Integration Plans – Quickteller Business is super customizable and offers multiple integration plans for web and mobile SDKs. Explore Pop Up, Page Redirect and Inline for web developers as well as iOS and Android for Mobile integration options.
- Fraud Management – Quickteller Business is built using world-standard fraud management solutions that help mitigate fraudulent transactions.
- Split Settlements – With Split Settlement, businesses can instruct Quickteller Business on how transactions should be settled into predefined bank accounts.
- Developers (Sandbox) – Quickteller Business has enabled developers to explore the features of the platform in trial before they are activated for real transactions.