DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Daily Business Idea Series

Starting today, I am posting daily business (or startup) idea with specific focus on Nigeria (and Africa in general). You have already seen today's idea which focuses on truck management. Though I have noted Dangote Group there, the thesis is applicable to other companies like BUA and IBETO.

The piece format contains The Problem, The Opportunity and Action Roadmap. And it is very short as I am not trying to write a business plan, rather to provide direction.

I spoke with a new client (living outside Nigeria) last week who has tons of money but no idea how to start something in Nigeria. We ran some ideas. He was excited. Then, I figured out that some people may benefit: you have money but you do not just know what to do back home. This could help.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Do not ask me why I am not going after the ideas. There are many rats in the room, I cannot be chasing all. I have chosen the rats I want to target.

Tomorrow's one will be on financial services. All the daily entries will be archived here.