DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Alabama Crimson Tide is the 2023 SEC champion

Legendary.  What a game! We’re certainly going to make the college football playoffs. Alabama Crimson Tide is the 2023 SEC champion.

Here is my model for the ranking # 1 Michigan # 2 Washington #3 Texas #4 Alabama * Florida will stay out because SEC is the best conference and should be represented.

My Response: If you do not have a SEC team, it is no more a national championship. You must allow the SEC to defend its titles  (yes, 4 in the last 4 years). That they are better than others by knocking themselves out should not be used against them.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

FSU deserves this space but unless you call it something else, Alabama should be there. SEC is the best conference, winning about 13 of the last 17 titles and 4 of the last 4, how do you scheme it out because they are great?. In the top 25, the SEC has more teams than most.

Comment: Should the process not be based on merit or are we practicing Nigerian QUOTA system?

My Response: Absolutely, it is based on Merit. But A+ in High School A may not be the same as B+ in High School B. To determine the quality of that A+ and B+, you have SAT. If High School B continuously does better in SAT, universities will take their students over the HSA. That you have 13-0 in a weaker conference does not make you better than one in the best with 12-1. The SAT here is the national championship which the SEC has won the last 4.  That is what merit is about. 

(Recall TCU last year which ran the numbers but folded before Georgia in the finals)