DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Andy Cohen Reveals Which Kardashian-Jenner He Wants for Real Housewives.

Andy Cohen is the mastermind behind the Real Housewives franchise, and he has a knack for finding the most entertaining and dramatic women to star in his shows. But what if he could recruit one of the most famous and influential families in the world to join his reality TV empire? Yes, we're talking about the Kardashian-Jenners, who recently announced the end of their own show, Keeping Up with the Kardashians, after 20 seasons.

In a recent interview, Cohen revealed which member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan he would love to see on the Real Housewives. And his answer might surprise you. He said, "I think Kris Jenner is good where she is. You know why? She is a talker. She is a great talker. She is a great hang. I've hung out with her a couple times. She's an incredible person. And I just feel like she's so good at what she does that I think that I would like to see her doing what she is doing."

So, who did he pick? He said, "I think maybe Khloe [Kardashian]. Khloe is my favorite." He explained that he thinks Khloe has a lot of personality and humor, and that she would fit in well with the other Housewives. He also said that he likes her relationship with her ex, Tristan Thompson, and that he would be interested to see how that plays out on camera.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Cohen also admitted that he has tried to get some of the Kardashian-Jenners to appear on his other show, Watch What Happens Live, but that they have been too busy or too protective of their image. He said, "They don't do a lot of talk shows. They don't do a lot of press. They are very selective about what they do. And I respect that."

So, what do you think? Would you watch Khloe Kardashian on the Real Housewives? Or do you have another Kardashian-Jenner in mind? Let us know in the comments below!

Uploaded files: