DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ariana Grande Shows Subtle Sign of Support as Ethan Slater Returns to Instagram

Ariana Grande is known for being a loyal friend and a supportive fan of her fellow artists. So when Ethan Slater, the Broadway star of SpongeBob SquarePants: The Musical, made his comeback to Instagram after a long hiatus, she was quick to show some love.

Slater, who played the titular sponge in the musical adaptation of the popular cartoon, had been absent from social media for almost a year. He explained in a heartfelt post that he had been struggling with his mental health and needed some time away from the spotlight.

"I'm sorry for disappearing for so long. It's been a tough year for me, and I've been dealing with some personal issues that made it hard for me to share anything online. I'm grateful for the support of my family, friends, and therapist, who helped me get through this dark period," he wrote.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

He also thanked his fans for their patience and understanding, and promised to be more active on Instagram from now on. He said he had some exciting projects in the works, and hinted at a possible collaboration with Ariana Grande.

"I can't reveal too much yet, but let's just say I'm working on something very special with someone very special. You might know her as the queen of pop, or the voice of an angel, or the most talented person on the planet. I'm talking about Ariana Grande, of course. She's been an amazing friend and mentor to me, and I can't wait for you to hear what we've been cooking up," he teased.

Ariana Grande, who follows Slater on Instagram, was one of the first to comment on his post. She simply left a heart emoji, followed by a sponge emoji and a star emoji, referencing his role as SpongeBob. She also reposted his post on her Instagram story, adding the caption "Welcome back Ethan! We missed you so much! Can't wait for everyone to hear our surprise!"

Fans of both stars were thrilled by the news of their collaboration, and flooded their comments with messages of support and excitement. Some speculated that they might be working on a song for the upcoming SpongeBob movie, while others hoped for a duet album or a musical together.

Whatever they are working on, we're sure it's going to be amazing. We're so happy to see Ethan Slater back on Instagram, and we're so proud of Ariana Grande for being such a good friend and a supportive fan. We can't wait to see what they have in store for us!