DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Asake splurges ₦136 million on latest 2023 G-Wagon Model

Asake, a popular Nigerian singer and songwriter, has recently acquired the latest 2023 G-Wagon model, worth a whopping ₦136 million. The luxury SUV, which is one of the most expensive cars in the world, features a sleek design, a powerful engine, and a spacious interior.

Asake took to his Instagram account to share the news with his fans, posting several photos and videos of his new ride. He captioned the post: "God has been so good to me. I'm so grateful for this blessing. Thank you to my amazing team and my loyal fans for supporting me. I love you all. #Asake #Gwagon #Blessed".

The post has since gone viral, attracting thousands of likes and comments from his followers and fellow celebrities. Many congratulated him on his achievement, while others expressed their admiration and envy.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Asake is not the only Nigerian celebrity who owns a G-Wagon. Other stars such as Davido, Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, and Burna Boy have also been spotted driving the luxurious vehicle. However, Asake's G-Wagon is the latest model, which was launched in 2023 and is not yet widely available.

According to the official website of Mercedes-Benz, the manufacturer of the G-Wagon, the car is "the ultimate off-roader that combines unparalleled performance with uncompromising comfort". The car can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in 4.5 seconds and has a top speed of 240 km/h. It also has a range of advanced features such as adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, blind spot assist, and a 360-degree camera.

The G-Wagon is also known for its durability and reliability, as it can withstand harsh weather conditions and rough terrain. The car has a history of over 40 years, having been originally developed for military use in the late 1970s.

Asake's purchase of the G-Wagon is a testament to his success and wealth as an artist. He has released several hit songs and albums over the years, earning numerous awards and nominations. He is also known for his philanthropic work, as she has donated to various causes and charities.

Asake's fans are eagerly awaiting his next project, which he hinted at in a recent interview. He said that he is working on something "big and exciting" that will surprise everyone. He also said that he plans to collaborate with some international artists in the near future.