DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Bear with me on Facebook

Asking everyone’s understanding that I do not check direct messages on Facebook. I can see hundreds of indicators that great people have messaged me. Weeks. Months. Years. They keep growing - and I do not know where to start. Any attempt to start responding to them means I have opened another “work”. The plate is already full here!

If you do want to reach and send me a business related message, my team members are always ready to respond. For the electronics business with Intel Corporation, McCain leads that and will handle everything. For our venture investment, school, and other areas, we have many different contacts.

I also understand that many do write to connect with our portfolio companies, close to 70 spread across the globe. While I may not respond, I have the best team in business to support.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.

Irrespective of the business, [email protected] will get your email to the right team. Just email and they will respond: 24/7 because in our school, we support 41 countries, from India to Nigeria, Canada to Australia, and beyond.

Again, bear with me that I cannot respond to direct messages; time is not just there. As a Scripture Union boy, I understand the necessity of humility and showing respect. That has not changed.

(In summary, please do not waste your time sending me DMs as I do not check that part of Facebook. I am not sure I have done that in the last 3 years)