DD
MM
YYYY

spot_img

PAGES

Home Tekedia Forum

Tekedia Forum

Forum Navigation
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

BNXN set to release debut album 'Sincerely, Benson' on October 5 2023

BNXN, the rising star of the pop music scene, has announced that his debut album 'Sincerely, Benson' will be released on {October 5, 2023}. The album will feature 12 tracks, including the hit singles 'Love Me Like You Do' and 'Sorry Not Sorry'. BNXN, whose real name is Benson Lee, said that the album is a reflection of his personal journey and experiences. 'Sincerely, Benson' is a letter to myself and to my fans, who have supported me since day one.

I wanted to share my stories, my emotions, and my gratitude through this album. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it,' he said in a press release. BNXN started his career as a YouTube sensation, uploading covers of popular songs and gaining millions of views. He was discovered by producer Max Martin, who signed him to his label and helped him craft his distinctive sound. BNXN's music combines catchy melodies, smooth vocals, and honest lyrics, creating a unique blend of pop and R&B. He has collaborated with artists such as Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, and Bruno Mars, and has performed at major events such as the MTV Video Music Awards and the Grammy Awards.

BNXN's debut album 'Sincerely, Benson' is expected to be one of the biggest releases of the year, and fans are eagerly awaiting to hear more from the talented singer-songwriter. BNXN said that he is grateful for the opportunity to share his music with the world, and that he hopes to inspire others with his message. 'I want to thank everyone who has been with me on this journey. You are the reason why I do what I do. This album is for you. Sincerely, Benson,' he said.

Tekedia Mini-MBA edition 14 (June 3 – Sept 2, 2024) begins registrations; get massive discounts with early registration here.

Tekedia AI in Business Masterclass opens registrations here.

Join Tekedia Capital Syndicate and invest in Africa’s finest startups here.